Diners often change names, ownership, and locations, and this 1958 Silk City, #5808, at 523 Main Street in Canastota, New York, is no exception. According to Roadsidearch.com, this used to be called the Pelican Diner and was located in North Syracuse. It then moved to Canastota and became known as the Canastota Dinerant. After that, it was Anne Marie’s Family Diner, which closed in 2007. According to the Oneida Daily Dispatch, Dick and Roberta Taubman came out of retirement to open Dick and Bert’s Hometown Diner in 2009. In 2015, Rollin and Kim Reed bought it and opened The Raider Grill & Griddle, but closed after only two years.