Posted on June 24, 2017, in Travel and tagged Alexandria Bay, Boldt Castle, George Boldt, Heart Island, Louise Kehrer Boldt, New York, Saint Lawrence River, Thousand Islands, Thousand Islands Bridge Authority, Upstate New York. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
"A long-time researcher... regional historian, author and raconteur – Kleen is a man of many talents." - McDonough County Choice
- All-American Diner Tour: Amsterdam Diner in Amsterdam, New York
- Airtight Bridge Murder Part 3 of 3: Mystery Solved?
- Airtight Bridge Murder Part 2 of 3: The Mystery Deepens
- Airtight Bridge Murder Part 1 of 3: A Gruesome Discovery
- The Limehouse Golem: A Ghoulish Portrayal of Victorian London
- Haunted Rockford, Illinois
- Autumn Harvest II
- Desert Grave
- Autumn Harvest
- All-American Diner Tour: Alexis Diner in Newburgh, New York
- Interview on The Michael Koolidge Show
- New Interview with Bobbie Ashley on WIKK 103.5
- 20-Acre Enigma of Naples’ Rosemary Cemetery